TELCONET, has a strong background history serving the country telecommunications.
- First to build a Tier IV World Class Data Center in Latin America.
- First to provide solutions with a Dial Up private space segment of 128 KBps, 13 years ago.
- First to provide Corporate Internet service by a space segment of 16QAM modulation.
- First to knit urban wireless bands at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz
- First to deploy fiber optic networks in major urban cities of the country.
- First to enter the telecommunications market Networking Cisco Metro Ethernet capacity of 1 Giga trough fiber optics.
- First to connect Ecuador to the Internet information highway through fiber optics with Peru, with a capacity of 1 STM / Clear Channel.
- First to build a national fiber optic network ring STM64 SDH and IP National Network to 1 Giga covering major cities of the coast and highlands of Ecuador.
- First to build an IP MPLS network to 10 Gig.
- First to develop and commercialize Video Relay Services for High Definition TV channels via fiber optics.
- First to provide High Definition Video Conferencing services throughout Ecuador through fiber optics.
- First to provide high availability telecommunications services (99.95%).
- First to provide technology services through BPL (Broadband Power Line).
- First to mount a very high performance Cisco Network NGN platform.
- First to build a DWDM fiber optic Network of 1.6 terabits (160 lambdas) capacity covering the 20 major cities in the country.
- First to provide Internet services and data transmission in more than 110 cities in Ecuador.
- First to have international connection capacity to submarine internet and Pan SAM1 80 STM1 cables.
- First to provide services Teleporter (Holographic transmission plus video) through dedicated channels, from any part of the world to Ecuador.