The existing technological development facilitates your work and increase your productivity. Telconet poses to integrate all technologies in a intuitively and way easy to use regardless of the end user device, this is the experience of using unified communications.
WHAT DOES THE SOLUTION COVER?
Services covered by Telconet Unified Communications solutions are:
- IP telephony
- Unified Messaging
- Remote / Mobile Solutions
- Integration with old PBXs
- Video Conference / Video Collaboration
- Managed Services
- AWSP (Automatic Word Search Platform) Social Networks
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
Basically unifying the main business communications such as Telephone, email, video, instant messaging and mobile phones within a single environment. Among other benefits, we can state the following:
- Face to face Communication and policy based preferences.
- Solution based on SIP standard and SOA architecture.
- Easier collaboration and exchange of information improving performance of the workforce.
- Redundancy, flexibility, scalability and reliability for embedded applications in the unified communications
- High availability design to ensure continuity of services.
- Support for multiple vendors such as Cisco*, Avaya*, Microsoft*, Polycom*, Denwa* and Asterisk.
WHAT BENEFITS CAN I GET?
Increased productivity through simplified access to information and resources of the company, providing managed and online collaboration.
- Immediate communication regardless the communication device.
- Lower total cost of ownership-TCO (assets).
- Scalability, security and flexibility according to the company requirements.
- Better management and communications control.
- Based on industry standards.
- Productivity improvements through a fast and secure access to people and information, regardless of location.
- Reduced costs on fixed and mobile telephone bills.
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - IP TELEPHONY
TELCONET manages voice communications between sites that are connected to our data links through our fiber optic network. Thus we can offer you with high availability, realibility and quality Unified Communications service.
SCOPE OF THE SOLUTION
TELCONET offers service packages and a NOC with ongoing support for the solution. This allows the customer to download the assignment and risk the telephony hardware on us as your supplier.
- The customer does not acquire depreciable property.
- Direct service spending.
- No need trained personnel to administer the IP PBX.
- The hardware is responsible TELCONET's (except IP phones).
- The client uses data links already installed by TELCONET's infrastructure and minimizes the cost of national and
- regional calls.
- Savings of 30% average in unmanaged solutions at or below features.
- Permanent Specialized support.
Solution based on Avaya, Cisco, Denwa, Asterisk that supports a lot of different brands of IP phones.It has all the characteristic of an advanced PBX such as:
- Fax to email
- Soft phone support
- Operator Console
- IVR Menus with different time conditions
- Web Configuration Interface
- Conference Room
- Music-on-hold with MP3 support
- Pin setting for Sip trunks
- Interconnection among IP Pbxs
- Fax tone automatic recognition
- Ring Groups
- Queues Attention
- Call Timeout
- Least Cost Routing
- Remote Office
- Blacklis Support
- Interconnection with other legacy PBXs
- Integration with SIM cards
- Video calls
- Cost control (Billing)
- Contact Center/Lite
- Smartphones Integration
- Outbound Call Detail
- Incoming Call Detail
- Most called Extensions
- Concurrent calls vs. CPU