UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - IP TELEPHONY
TELCONET manages voice communications between sites that are connected to our data links through our fiber optic network. Thus we can offer you with high availability, realibility and quality Unified Communications service.
SCOPE OF THE SOLUTION
TELCONET offers service packages and a NOC with ongoing support for the solution. This allows the customer to download the assignment and risk the telephony hardware on us as your supplier.
- The customer does not acquire depreciable property.
- Direct service spending.
- No need trained personnel to administer the IP PBX.
- The hardware is responsible TELCONET's (except IP phones).
- The client uses data links already installed by TELCONET's infrastructure and minimizes the cost of national and
- regional calls.
- Savings of 30% average in unmanaged solutions at or below features.
- Permanent Specialized support.
Solution based on Avaya, Cisco, Denwa, Asterisk that supports a lot of different brands of IP phones.It has all the characteristic of an advanced PBX such as:
- Fax to email
- Soft phone support
- Operator Console
- IVR Menus with different time conditions
- Web Configuration Interface
- Conference Room
- Music-on-hold with MP3 support
- Pin setting for Sip trunks
- Interconnection among IP Pbxs
- Fax tone automatic recognition
- Ring Groups
- Queues Attention
- Call Timeout
- Least Cost Routing
- Remote Office
- Blacklis Support
- Interconnection with other legacy PBXs
- Integration with SIM cards
- Video calls
- Cost control (Billing)
- Contact Center/Lite
- Smartphones Integration
- Outbound Call Detail
- Incoming Call Detail
- Most called Extensions
- Concurrent calls vs. CPU